Our practice is currently operating on normal business hours. Please be advised, we are doing our best to try to prevent the spread of any viruses by taking extra precautions in our office. We ask that you:
1. Reschedule your appointment and not come into the office if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days. Please call our office to discuss your options
2. Reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever, cough or flue in the last 14 days. Please call our office to discuss your option
3. Wash your hands with soap and water before checking-in and as often as possible.Keep your hands (and pens) away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Complete your pain assessment forms at home on the same day of your appointment. You will be provided with several copies for you to take home. Please fill them out on the day of your appointment and do not fill in the date until the day of your appointment.
5. Cancel your appointment if you have a fever of (100.4° F / 37.8° C) or higher verified with an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
6. If you have had a cough or fever within the last 14 days, please request a face mask from the front desk receptionist.
7. Additionally, we will no longer be providing candy.
8. We are doing our part by asking our staff to stay home if they have been sick amongst other actions as well.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (559) 432-6807.